My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas presents. Christmas past.

This gal has been busy!  I have many projects on the go but I believe I am making progress in completing them!

I can't share with you right now.... ( although I would love to show you what I have made)...  I hate to admit it, but...there are some people in my family who like to snoop!



I recently learned  that one person in particular used to open an end of a wrapped gift, and then re-wrap it so well that I would have never suspected them of such an act!  (YOU know that I am referring to YOU!)

Another member of my family used to sneak down the stairs on Christmas morning...long before anyone was awake.   That person...no mentioning names or pointing...checked out the loot and then had the audacity to act surprised on Christmas morning. 

So... for those reasons, I am only posting a partial picture, but I promise that there will be a reveal after the 25th of this month.

I wish I could say that this Christmas was totally a handmade Christmas.  I have done well, but learned that to do this I must start earlier.  I have also come to the realization that handmade is not for everyone.  For those, I have done some online shopping and have kept my resolve of staying away from the malls.

The next several weeks will be busy with finishing projects, baking and visiting. 

Are you preparing for Christmas?  How are you going to celebrate this year?





No comments:

Post a Comment