My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Questions 4, 5, and 6.

Here you are, DJan!

4. What do you think is your strongest asset? I believe that my strongest asset is having a large supportive family. We do not sit on each others doorstep, but we can always count on each other for support, guidance, and a healthy dose of love when we need it.

5. Do you like parties and why or why not? Hate them. (Unless they are family celebrations.) I do not do well in crowds. I don't drink. I never feel comfortable in just being myself...and I just can't communicate well with people I barely know.

6. What is your favorite activity? Hands down, painting. Unfortunately, I don't do enough of that. There never seems to be enough hours in a day, but when I do find the time, I also discover that the hours pass...and I think about nothing else but the emerging image on the canvas.

2 comments:

  1. I am fascinated about the difference in people's take on parties. I am ambivalent about them because you rarely connect with anyone on a real basis, and they are an excuse to overindulge. But some people LOVE them, and others (like you) hate them. And do you, I wonder, ever share your paintings with others, like here on your blog? What do you like to paint? Thank you for the thoughtful answers. I am enjoying getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Djan

    It is interesting getting to know someone below the surface level!

    I should adopt your attitude towards parties... When I am in a situation like that, all I can think of is to run..

    My paintings.... Will post a few here today. Please remember that I am not an expert. Have only showed one painting once...but i do love to paint!

    ReplyDelete