My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A few of my paintings....

Djan asked if I had shared any of my paintings here... I have been negligent in taking photos before the painting moves to its new home...but here are a few that I have dug up.

The painting below is one of the first that I did.

The red-toed tree frog was done for Natasha...a young girl that lived with us for a time.



Below is Dustin, my grandson. I am hoping to do one of each grandchild!

This is my kayak painting. It hangs on my wall in the LR, and when the snow falls, I imagine myself in the cockpit, paddling on Lake Simcoe. I have received an offer for a purchase of prints and am currently looking into this process.

I will see if I can dredge up some more pictures...but not today. I think I may just start another painting...

Posted via email from wendyytb's posterous

7 comments:

  1. All your paintings are so beautiful. I love them all but I can see the kayak really being something people would want to buy a print of. You really should further investigate this.
    Happy painting.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not surprised that people want to buy a print. Congrats on that. Much more to come in the future I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that canoe picture now, and if there was some way for me to get any version of that picture, I would buy one! And I love the one of Dustin. Thank you so much for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love the kayak one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and a while ago you said I was talented! I think it's more like the other way round! Those are amazing, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love,love,love your work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comments! I absolutely LOVE to paint... My biggest challenge...finding the time!

    ReplyDelete