My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Misty Mornings

I love misty mornings on the river.  Occasionally I get to see them!  I would like to see more, but I need to overhaul my sleeping habits. I stay up too late, then read for an hour or so.  No wonder I can't get up early. 

My S.I.L. Jan, and her hubby, Keith, are in bed by nine pm, and up by 6 am.  They start their mornings in the hot tub.  What a way to start the day!!!!

I miss so much!  My hubby reminds me of this.  Below are pictures that he took one misty morning.  He said that I am missing the best part of the day.  I think his father taught him that...





3 comments:

  1. The mist is so pretty to see, and pretty in pictures too. How lucky you are to live in a place so close to it. I think your SIL is on to something big! Hot tubbing in the AM sounds devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an early riser, early to bed, and my name is Jan. Do you think maybe that's why? Love the pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that early morning is the best time of the day. However I've got into a routine that doesn't get me out early. Great gray mists make for interesting shots.

    ReplyDelete