My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby It's Cold Out there....

High winds and blowing snow are on the menu today.  Our neighbour's canoe ended up in our fire pit.  Branches are down, but I would say that we are pretty lucky in this neck of the woods.  God bless our neighbours to the south as they clean up in the aftermath of the devastating tornadoes that touched down yesterday, resulting in loss of lives and massive property damage.

Soon to come....




3 comments:

  1. I like your 'soon to come' photos. Soooo pretty. It's pretty dreary and raining in NS today too. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super clors. For me it will be while before I see this. At least I won't get the tornadoes. Keep yourself safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the tulips of spring! Just around the corner, I am hoping. The wind blew here today but tomorrow the sun is supposed to shine a bit. I will look at my own "soon to come" pictures. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete