My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dog Tired...

I don’t know where the week has gone, but I do know that it has been a busy one! We started our week by celebrating this little guy’s first birthday. Owen is our littlest grandson. He just turned one last weekend.
Next on the agenda was dental surgery for Mocha, our Lab. What was supposed to be a simple extraction ended up being a day long ordeal. She has refused to allow me to take her picture, as she has lost 9 teeth…and has not yet been fitted for dentures. All in all she is doing a lot better. Her breath smells better too!
I have worked two different shifts in a total of four days… All I want to do is sleep, but I have woken to the call of the garage and the unrelenting need to de-clutter.
Where would I rather be spending my day? I’d rather be visiting all the grand babies that I have not had time for over the past week. Life is cruel.
Img_8514

No comments:

Post a Comment