My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ramblings

I have to keep reminding myself that this blog is for me, and the only agenda here is mine. I have to remind myself that in this year of Transition, there will be discoveries, and finding my self along the way will be the by product of more mindful living.

In purging my closets, I will also purge from my life those things that do not make me happy...whether it be long ago accumulated things... or long ago accumulated relationships that have soured, and have become unhealthy.

In pledging to bring less into my life, I have pledged to honour those items and people that have value, and in turn, remind me of my value.

Today is bright and sunshiney. Today holds the hope of a coming spring. The earth is in a state of transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment