My transition from cluttered to simple living.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Progress!






Work continues on our little homestead...  A new roof including a four season room is almost complete.  I can imagine many days spent at my sewing machine, surrounded by light and nature, this fall and winter!  I am so content! 

We removed the window in our living room, opening it to light and breeze.  What a wonderful difference it makes!  Our roof is now leak-proof...and pretty!

Have we finished down-sizing?  Not yet...however...we have made progress.  We know that what has accumulated over a lifetime, takes time to sort and dispose of.   Soon! 

What I love about living small is that everything that we need is visible, or it does not exist.  This is our goal.  Soon!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! To have the light coming in, and a leak proof roof, and it is pretty, you are right about that. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete